IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Ricoh Royalties Prepaid Mastercard®
The Ricoh Royalties Prepaid Mastercard Program (the “Program”), sponsored by Ricoh is designed to reward Ricoh Resellers (Participant(s))” with Incentive Rewards (“Rewards”).
1. Only sales reps of Ricoh Rewards partners are eligible for Royalties spiffs on printers, projectors, and displays. Only sales reps of Ricoh Pro AV Resellers are eligible for Royalties spiffs on Ricoh Pro AV projectors." If you are unsure if you qualify please ask your Ricoh Royalties Representative.
2. You must opt-into our program to be eligible to earn Rewards. By registering, each Participant is responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Ricoh reserves the right to reject any registration.
3. Participants receive payment of Rewards when they are deposited to the Ricoh Royalties Prepaid Mastercard®.
4. The products associated with earning Rewards during a promotion may change at any time. Ricoh reserves the right to add or subtract eligible products, and increase or decrease the value of Rewards available during the promotion.
5. The Program is void where prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
6. Ricoh reserves the right to modify the terms of the Program and to terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, as required by law.
7. All Cards expire 60 days after termination of the Program, or on the Card expiration date, whichever is earlier. Details about the termination of the Program will be provided to Participants in advance of the effective date.
8. The Card can be used anywhere Debit Mastercard cards are accepted.
9. The Card is not a credit card. It is a prepaid card. During a promotion, the Card will be funded with earned Rewards according to your valid sales claims and these Reward Program Terms and Conditions.
10. After activating the Card and obtaining a Personal Identification Number (PIN), the Card can be used at Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) displaying the network brand marks appearing on the Card. ATM cash withdrawal and/or other fees may apply - see the Cardholder Agreement for details.
11. Ricoh reserves the right to make corrections or adjustments, if necessary, to the Card balance, if the Audit Department determines this necessary. This includes making retroactive adjustments to Rewards previously provided. Contact Program Headquarters by calling 866-240-1016 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
12. Various factors determine eligibility for a given promotion or Rewards. Contact Program Headquarters for more details about the factors affecting each promotion made available to Participants. Ricoh determination of Participant eligibility shall be final.
13. By participating in the Program, a Participant is not for any purpose considered an employee or agent of Ricoh. Participation in this Program does not and shall not be construed as granting any rights under any Ricoh employee benefit plan, or similar.
14. All claims must be received within 30 days of sale date on invoice. Fax to 847-303-0397 or email to email@example.com.
15. Any falsification of claim form automatically eliminates individual from the program.
16. All audited web submitted claims must also include a copy of the end user invoice along with the web claim number or printable confirmation sheet. Invoice must show invoice number, date sold, printed serial number and include a statement of qualifying products sold (model number).
17. Ricoh reserves the right to request additional documentation in order to process and/or pay a particular claim. Failure to comply with requests for additional information and/or failure to provide requested documentation will result in termination from the program.
18. Ricoh reserves the right to debit your account for the full value paid out on a claim if it is determined that a return was made on said claim.
19. Refurbished products will not be accepted in the Royalties Program.
20. Duplicate claims will not be processed nor will Ricoh allocate in any way claims among multiple participants.
21. The end user cannot be another Ricoh Rewards Reseller or Ricoh Dealer.
22. A Monthly Maintenance Fee of $9.00 will be applied to a Card Account after three hundred and sixty-five (365) consecutive calendar days of no transactional activity. Fees do not constitute as transactional activity. This fee will be recurring each month unless the Card Account experiences transactional activity or the balance of the Card Account has reached $0.00.
23. You are responsible for all federal, state or local taxes which may be associated with any Rewards deposited to the Card issued to you. If you qualify, you will receive an IRS 1099 form. If you have any questions about the tax implications of this Program, consult your tax advisor.